IT Engineer; AD, Exchange, DNS, CPS, Chester, £25k job
The job you were looking for is no longer available. We have listed a selection of similar jobs below.
Find more jobs that match what you're looking for using the search box above or the menus on the left.
IT Engineer; AD, Exchange, DNS, CPS, Chester, £25k
A rare opportunity has arisen for an IT Engineer to join a well established and dynamic financial organisation based in Chester. The successful IT Engineer will be joining a team of 5 support engineers and 2 developers, this is an exciting time for this organisation as they are in the process of transferring all their systems to the most up to date systems on the market and YOU will be heavily involved in that process.
*Core Microsoft setup and troubleshooting on Windows Server 2008 and 2003 - Active Directory AD and AD-DS, network, DFS, ISS. DNS, SQL
* Operating systems - Windows Server 2003 R2, XP, Vista, Windows Server 2008 (32 and 64 bit) - installation, configuration and troubleshooting
* Core Domain controller
* Exchange 2003 administration
* Supporting and troubleshooting of Citrix presentation Server/MetaFrame
* Network experience.
* Ability to analyse technical problems and deliver solutions
* MCSA qualified would be a benefit.
* Experience of Supporting VDI environments with Citrix XenDesktop and XenApp
* Certifications - Microsoft MCTIP Server Administrator or Enterprise Administrator, Citrix, VMware VCP, Cisco CCNA
* Server virtualisation Citrix, Xenserver, Vmware
* Knowledge of Sophos, Acronis, GFI
* Unix, Solaris and Sun exposure.
* Minimum qualifications - This role requires either good A-Level results (ideally computer related) or an IT/Computer r related degree, with a minimum of 24 months relevant experience.
* Experience of using scripting languages including VB Script for Windows PC management.
* Experience of using remote deployment tools for software maintenance in a Windows environment.
* Familiar with the principles of configuration management is essential.
* Awareness of new and upcoming technology would be beneficial.
* Knowledge and expertise in the remote management, maintenance and deployment of PC (Mac - beneficial) operating systems and applications in a widely spread corporate environment. This includes techniques and methods used in installing and removing hardware and software and in testing and fault diagnosis.
If you feel you have the necessary skills that are required for this position please don't hesitate apply NOW!