Embedded Software Engineer- C, C++, Brighton job
The job you were looking for is no longer available.
Find more jobs that match what you're looking for using the search box above or the menus on the left.
Working for an innovative Software design house Software Engineers will have practical, professional experience of Real Time Embedded systems; (microcontrollers; processors or DSP) is essential. A practical knowledge and understanding of electronic hardware principles would be an advantage, as would familiarity with Linux, Network or IP programming.
Software Engineers will have a degree in Computer Science and/or electronics related subject
* Good knowledge of the C programming language
* 2+ years in an Embedded systems environment
* Familiarity with the use of modern SW development practices - version control, unit testing etc.
* Experience with Hardware-based debugging facilities - JTAG etc.
* Knowledge and use of serial communication standards and protocols
* Flexible attitude; able to deliver quality work with minimal supervision
* Experience in working within an ISO90001 Quality system
* Experience with ARM7 processors, preferably under Keil µVision IDE
* Experience with H8/H8S Microprocessor family
* Experience in developing under at least one RTOS
* Some experience of assembly language for at least one CPU
* Experience in programming at least one Scripting language: Lua, Python, bash
* Understanding of sockets-based Network programming
* Some hardware interfacing experience