Trainee Recruitment Consultant opportunities - Bristol job
The job you were looking for is no longer available.
Find more jobs that match what you're looking for using the search box above or the menus on the left.
Trainee Recruitment Consultant opportunities - Bristol
* Sales role with opportunities to earn fantastic commission + base salary
* Competitive challenging environment with training, support and continual growth
* Fun team environment with reward and recognition
Timothy James Consulting are a Senior Appointment recruitment specialist and are looking for talented graduates to come and join our successful and growing Bristol based team.
The role as a recruitment consultant is all about building quality relationships with clients, generating business and developing a candidate base. Your ability to communicate effectively, exceed expectations and match the right people to the right jobs is key. You will be working in an office environment and on phones dealing with candidate and clients on a daily basis. This is a fast paced energetic environment and not for the faint hearted! If you like a challenge, are not scared to pick up the phone and want to earn lots of £ then this could be just the job for you.
What we can offer you:
* Full training and development with a dedicated training team and supportive team managers
* An attractive salary and commission package on offer
* Sales incentives such as company trips abroad, fine dining lunches and all expenses paid nights out
* The opportunities to work in a corporate environment and really fast track your career.
What we look for are:
* A Degree and/or a solid academic background including A-levels
* Entrepreneurial flair and desire to build your own business
* Motivation to earn life changing sums of money and be a high achiever
* Strong work ethic with a desire to "go the extra mile" to deliver a top quality service
* Exposure to a sales or an office environment would be advantageous
If you are interested in this exciting opportunity, please send your CV to Ben Gill for immediate consideration.