New Business Development Consultant - 15K plus commission - Peterborou job
The job you were looking for is no longer available. We have listed a selection of similar jobs below.
Find more jobs that match what you're looking for using the search box above or the menus on the left.
NEW BUSINESS DEVELOPMENT CONSULTANT POSITION - ADVERT
Tempest Photography is looking to increase its Market Share dramatically in 2012, so we are seeking New Business Sales People across the UK
Tempest is the long established UK Market Leader in School Photography, so if you are keen to join a nationwide company successful in all areas of its current business, Tempest is a company offering long term prospects and a good career path.
Tempest believes people work with people, so your interpersonal skills are paramount to joining our 400 strong full time field team. The best person for this role may already be working successfully in a sales role or be selling in the education sector right now. The job needs a person who can converse with head teachers, bursars, senior managers and other school staff.
This is a full time role, however the main focus revolves around school term time, therefore strategy, planning and other potential sales opportunities will be need to be scheduled at these times as our main market is predominantly school selling.
Salary Basic: £15k plus depending on experience
Commission: OTE further £15k
Category 2 - Company Car
Holiday: 26 day plus bank holidays
Additional benefits: Laptop, blackberry phone, company pension scheme after one year
The successful candidate will be offered a base salary with commissions, dependent on previous experience.
Selling our Photography Services to Schools - Non Customers
• Hitting agreed sales targets
• Successful business development of top customers in designated territory
• Generating qualified appointments
• Delivering top class product demonstrations / presentations when required
• Be flexible enough to help in other areas of the business from time to time
• Working with the Sales Manager and Sales support team for added assistance when required
• Attending Exhibitions and manning our presence to promote and sell Tempest
• The candidate would ideally have a minimum of 12 months proven sales experience
• Self motivated and highly driven to meet and exceed targets
• Confident communicator with the ability to build relationships at all levels within a school
• Ability to negotiate and close in a professional manner
• Ability to work independently with exceptional organisational skills
• Demonstrate a good professional image on behalf of Tempest
• Strong communication skills with existing staff and areas
Being successful in this economic climate is down to our current staff and our ethos. If you feel you could add to our great team, tell us why and we could be interested in meeting for a confidential interview.
Please complete apply before 24th July.