Data Analyst (GLOBAL Pharma Firm) - Surrey job
The job you were looking for is no longer available.
Find more jobs that match what you're looking for using the search box above or the menus on the left.
My client is one of the largest and most widely respected pharmaceutical companies in the world. Their animal health division is present in almost 40 countries, with approximately 2,600 associates worldwide. They focus on the well-being of companion animals and the health and productivity of farm animals.
They are looking to recruit a Business Information/Data Analyst within their Animal Health division on a 12 months fixed contract; this role will be based at their UK head office in Frimley, Surrey (GU15 3YL). This role will provide the management of the sales data & rebate systems and the production of meaningful business performance information to all business functions including senior management.
* Working with the Business Information Manager, assist in the development of information systems and Business Intelligence solutions utilising company data and 3rd party data.
* Maintain and manage sales data.
* Support all quality compliance processes & the migration to Veeva CRM system.
* Coordinate ongoing training for business information systems for key users, setting up a 'super user' model where applicable.
* Previous experience with information management or in business intelligence.
* Working knowledge of QlikView information reporting tool.
* Understanding of business processes and main purpose of ERP, CRM and forecasting business applications
* Experience with managing sales and marketing data
* Effective interpersonal & communication skills.
This is a brilliant opportunity to join a global company; they offer fantastic training and career prospects. They are offering a very competitive salary of £28K - £38K plus 7.5% bonus and full benefits package. If you are interested please contact Mark or via email
hy-phen.com Limited is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.