Continued Learning Program Lead job
The job you were looking for is no longer available. We have listed a selection of similar jobs below.
Find more jobs that match what you're looking for using the search box above or the menus on the left.
Continued Learning Program Lead
A global telecommunications company is currently recruiting for a Continued Learning Program Lead to be based in the Reading area on a contractual basis.
A Continued Learning Program Lead will liaise with and support the technical stakeholders and Governance Team in the UK, India and Romania to develop and manage training plans, and will manage the relationship between the various technical teams across regional boundaries.
As a Continued Learning Program Lead you will manage learning relations with technical stakeholders and PQM teams to;
* Identify training requirements
* Build and support plans
* Manage the performance monitoring and testing programs
* Manage learning programs
* Develop training modules and content
* Focus on quality, performance and achievement of targets as set out by the Governance Team
* Produce regular reporting
* Deal with regular interfacing with the Business Governance team to understand overall processes and goals as well as any marked changes in strategy which may affect this activity
Applicants for the role of Continued Learning Program Lead will ideally have the following skills;
* A working knowledge of development in training plans, learning and support methodologies, performance monitoring and testing
* Comprehensive Microsoft office and IT skills
* The ability to work well in a team
* Good organisation and communication skills
A qualification to degree level/Higher Diploma or equivalent may be considered to be advantageous for the role of Continued Learning Program Lead.
If you would like to apply for the role of Continued Learning Program Lead please send your CV to ...
Project People Ltd is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.