Local Transformation Support Lead job
The job you were looking for is no longer available. We have listed a selection of similar jobs below.
Find more jobs that match what you're looking for using the search box above or the menus on the left.
Local Transformation Support Controller
A global telecommunications company is currently recruiting for a Local Transformation Support Controller to be based in the Reading area on a contractual basis.
A Local Transformation Support Controller will work with HR, technical team leads, the Business Governance Team and Technical Stakeholders to assist in a timely conclusion to the RAR process, analyse existing processes to improve rapid deployment and ensure all process are adopted.
As a Local Transformation Support Controller you will;
* Be the main point of contact between HR, all technical leads and the Business Governance Team
* Understand RAR process and ensure it is implemented correctly
* Work closely with technical leads within the Business Governance Team to understand current challenges and implement changes
* Work with technical team leads to ensure a more efficient resource placement process
* Produce regular reporting of all activities to management
* Deal with regular interfacing with the Business Governance Team to understand overall processes and goals as well as any marked changes in strategy which may affect this activity
Applicants for the role of Local Transformation Support Controller will ideally have the following skills;
* A working knowledge of HR processes and service teams
* Comprehensive Microsoft Office and IT skills
* The ability to work well in a team
* Good organisation and communication skills
A qualification to degree level/Higher Diploma or equivalent may be considered to be advantageous for the role of Local Transformation Support Controller.
If you would like to apply for the role of Local Transformation Support Controller please send your CV to ...
Project People Ltd is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.