Performance and Quality Management Support Lead job
The job you were looking for is no longer available. We have listed a selection of similar jobs below.
Find more jobs that match what you're looking for using the search box above or the menus on the left.
Performance and Quality Management Support Lead
A global telecommunications company is currently recruiting for a Performance and Quality Management Support Lead to be based in the Reading area on a contractual basis.
A Performance and Quality Management Support Lead will document existing quality and utilisation measurement processes, carry out gap analysis and define new processes for quality management. They will also seek to gain agreement with partners, third parties and other internal departments regarding the utilisation/quality processes and measurement methodology.
As a Performance and Quality Management Support Lead you will;
* Research current demand and utilisation processes
* Define and gain agreement on demand and utilisation processes
* Research current quality and performance measurement processes
* Define and gain agreement on new quality and measurement processes
* Manage and support the introduction of new performance/quality management processes
* Define a model for introduction of new projects
* Document all of the new processes and procedures in accordance with documentation standards
Applicants for the role of Performance and Quality Management Support Lead may be considered to have an advantage if they;
* Have a working knowledge of the development of service and quality processes
* Have a comprehensive knowledge of Microsoft Excel, IT and 2G/3G telecoms infrastructure
* Are organised, and able to work well as a team
* Can communicate effectively and clearly
A qualification to degree level/Higher Diploma or equivalent would be considered to be advantageous for the role of Workforce Planning Support Lead.
If you would like to apply for the role of Performance and Quality Management Support Lead please send your CV to ...
Project People Ltd is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.