Management Accountant- SC CLeared job
The job you were looking for is no longer available.
Find more jobs that match what you're looking for using the search box above or the menus on the left.
Position: Management Accountant- SC Cleared
Term: 3-6 months
Job Description: Out client a leading Engineering Company, are currently seeking an experienced Management Accountant ideally CIMA or ACA qualified.
The ideal candidate would come from a Engineering or Manufacturing background but are willing to look at people outside this if they have other relevant skills, such as Accountancy, SAP, Month-End Process.
* Ensure clear communication with the Financial Business Partners and associated Business Teams with regard to financial information ensuring accuracy and to agreed timescales
* Decision support & scenario analysis as requested by the DSC and Business Partners, in line with agreed timescales
* Support the Business Support Centre's standard routine (includes, APl'y reporting, Forecasting, Year-end, Reconciliations) as required by the relevant DSC Team Leader
* Support of interim & year end financial commitments delivery
* Preparation of month end actuals, including communication of any issues; liaison with external auditors where required
* Maximise the use of standardised models ensuring the accuracy and the meeting of deadlines
* Ensure that all work is carried out to local work instructions and is compliant to company procedures and policies
* Support the Improvement Journey to Process Excellence & pro-actively engage in improvement activities
* Participate in, and help drive forward the Finance Service Delivery Model, to help support & prepare the business for growth & efficiency
* Actively support the HSE policies
*Ideally CIMA, ACA or other equivalent Accountancy qualifications
*Month End Process experience
Due to the nature of the work undertaken the ideal candidate will have to undergo a Basic Security Clearance and people with current SC Clearance would be of particular interest
Due to the nature and urgency of this post, candidates holding or who have held high level security clearance in the past are most welcome to apply. Please note successful applicants will be required to be security cleared prior to appointment which can take up to a minimum 10 weeks.
LA International Computer Consultants Ltd is an HMG Approved Consultancy and operates as an IT & Engineering Consultancy or as an Employment Business & Agency, depending upon the precise nature of the work, for security cleared jobs or non clearance vacancies, we welcome applications from all sections of the community and from people with diverse experience and backgrounds. Award Winning LA International Computer Consultants Ltd (Recruiter Awards for Excellence - Best IT, Best Public Sector & Gold Awards)