NQT or QTS PE Teachers job
The job you were looking for is no longer available.
Find more jobs that match what you're looking for using the search box above or the menus on the left.
Capita Education Resourcing are looking for an enthusiastic and inspiring teacher of Girls PE (NQT or QTS). The school has recently gained Academy status and is based in South Buckinghamshire. The school have exciting ideas for the department with plans to build a new sports complex, which will include a dance studio, fitness suite, a rowing hall and a floodlit all weather pitch. The position offers an exciting opportunity to join a highly successful and motivated team. The successful candidate will be required to teach PE across Key Stages 3 to 5.
This is a great opportunity to join this school and become part of its' exceptional team initially on a day to day basis with a view to enjoying a long-term opportunity. Capita are looking for exceptional candidates for this role in order to meet our total commitment to our schools and the children they support
To become part of the Capita supply team at this lovely Secondary School you will be:-
· inspire girls sport and teach to the highest standards
· able to excel at lesson planning and have excellent organisational abilities
· have a commitment to outstanding student progress, especially through well planned, formative approaches.
· an ability to develop dance would be an advantage
Applicants with a range of prior experience, including NQTs, are welcome to apply.
At Capita we take our responsibilities to you seriously, our aim is to provide you with work in a variety of school settings and to ensure you are well supported and rewarded for your efforts, even it is sometimes just to say "thank you" for a job well done.
As part of the Capita Supply Team you will benefit from:-
· The support of a dedicated Secondary Consultant
· Plenty of variety and choice of work at school level
· Good rates of pay and the ability to participate in our tax efficiency scheme
· Excellent opportunities for CPD
· Wonderful facilities at school level
· Opportunity to join our Team-Teach training scheme as applicable
We are also able to provide you with an excellent payroll service which enables you to maximise your earning potential.
Capita Education Resourcing is an accredited Quality Mark company.
CER is committed to a policy of equal opportunities. We respect and value cultural and religious diversity and will not discriminate on the basis of age, gender, sexual orientation, race, ethnic origin, religion, culture or disability. Each individual is assessed on merit alone.
If you are seeking an interesting and rewarding teaching role please contact Stephen Emery at Capita Education Resourcing on ... or email ... .