Upper KS2 Teacher - Required for September job
The job you were looking for is no longer available.
Find more jobs that match what you're looking for using the search box above or the menus on the left.
Here at Sugarman Education we are looking to appoint an Upper KS2 Teacher in Southwark, London to start in September 2012.
We are looking for people who reside in Southwark and the surrounding areas or people who are willing to travel to these areas.
We have vacancy working within a large 2 form entry Primary school and we're in need of strong teachers to fill the positions. The positions is permanent. Salary is decided upon application.
To apply you will need:
- Be a qualified teacher (ideally PGCE, GTP, B'ed, Cert Ed, BA with QTS)
- 3/4+ Years Experience as a KS2 Teacher (needed)
- Excellent curriculum knowledge
- Strong classroom and behaviour management
- Have the ability to raise standards in KS2
- Availability to commence work by September.
- Be a positive role model at all times
- Fun and friendly personality
If this sounds like you, apply now, quoting reference TNT28/05/ATUPKS2.